>

Tnreginet online marriage registration form

More
5 months 4 weeks ago #1175 by monica
Tnreginet online marriage registration form

Dear friends
One of my My close relative living MMK Apartments, No.3/21, Alapakkam 5th Main Road, Valasaravakkam, near Avichi school, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600087. The bride is from Malaysia and marriage happened at Hotel Green park , N.S.K. Salai, Arcot Rd, Vadapalani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600026.
We tried to fill online application to register marriage under Tamilnadu marriage Act. If first page of tnreginet online application, it is asking place of marriage district, village, taluk and street name.
We have hotel name, and street but we don’t know village name and taluk .
Can you advise how to find out exact village and taluk for Hotel Green Park located at Vadapalani Arcot Road. Because we cannot move to next page because of this issue.
May I know how to find district for Hotel Green Park located at Vadapalani Arcot Road ?
May I know how to find village for Hotel Green Park located at Vadapalani Arcot Road ?
May I know how to find taluk for Hotel Green Park located at Vadapalani Arcot Road ?
May I know which registrar office have jurisdiction for Hotel Green Park located at Vadapalani Arcot Road ?
Also what is the fee for marriage registration and on what mode we can make payment ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #1181 by shubham_associate
Green park hotel comes under virugambakkam sro jurisdiction.Also virugambakkam sro shifted from old address to new address on Arcot road near national theatre.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #1182 by shubham_associate
first page of tnreginet online application, it is asking place of marriage district, village, taluk and street name.
We have hotel name, and street but we don’t know village name and taluk .
This hotel will comes under saligramam village and taluk will be guindy

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #1183 by shubham_associate
May I know how to find district for Hotel Green Park located at Vadapalani Arcot Road ?

Chennai district will come for this hotel

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #1184 by shubham_associate
Also what is the fee for marriage registration and on what mode we can make payment ?
Registration fee will be 175 and you can make payment through net banking.
Also you can pay through debit/ credit card at sub registrar office after completing marriage registration.
But you have to wait for some time swipe your card.

Quick Links

Subam Associates

This site is hosted in public interest by Subam Associates,Chennai.
This site is not affiliated with Government.

© 2018 Marriageregistration.in
Designed by jewebdevs.com